Tuesday, July 27, 2010

From My Ivory Perch

Welcome to my new blog and what will prove to view a peek into the random thoughts that rapidly and successively pelt my brain like... (insert cliche' simile here).

I already have a somewhat established web presence here and here, so why something new?  The easy answer is that the purpose of the other two websites is specific and somewhat confined and the audience is homogeneous. The more precise answer is I'm tired of writing specifically for chosen topics and set audiences. I need to spread my wings and release my disordered thoughts.

I don't have a specific plan of action but knowing my thoughts (and myself) it is a safe bet that I will write about things I like and am passionate about - family, friends, reading, education, technology, cooking, gardening, travel and leading a healthy life (which may or may not include exercising).

I have vacated my ivory tower and am now sitting on my ivory perch peeking at you and contemplating my current surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment