Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Journey Through the Exposure Triangle

So today I did not attend yoga or do any other form of exercise. My head still hurts from my yoga debacle yesterday. Seriously ridiculous.

I also did not make dinner. We ate leftovers and finished up all of the veggie enchiladas I made on Monday. They heat up well.

Basically today I graded papers and did some planning. I have my first LiveLessons for three weeks tomorrow. The engaging topics will be reading comprehension practice for my remediation group and research paper plans, thesis statements, and citations for my LA 8 kids. Jealous?

I also did some learning. I completed my 2nd and 3rd assignments in the photography class I am auditing. Basically they were get to know my camera and some photography jargon. You can check out my responses on my portfolio page. We are working in Module 4.

After reading through info about aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, I have decided I need photographers to write more simply. I have condensed my knowledge for you guys.

Shutter speed = how quickly your camera shutter opens and closes
Aperture = hole that lets light in
ISO = measure of the sensor's sensitivity to light

Anyone dare to guess how the above things effect the photo?

BTW - Tomorrow I am shooting for yoga, cooking dinner, AND completing the last two days of decluttering that I have blown off.

No comments:

Post a Comment